We’ve scoured the internet looking for Central Coast wine tasting coupons.
Print now! These are the free coupons we found for the Central Coast. Most are good at wineries in Paso Robles.
However, we also found coupons for wineries in Los Olivos, Solvang, Cambria, Templeton, Cayucos, and Buellton.
These free wine tasting coupons are ready to print. Most will allow two people to taste wine for the price of one. One or two are for complimentary wine tasting. Some also provide a discount on wine purchases.
Spending less on tasting fees gives you more money left to buy wine to take home with you. Read the coupons carefully to see if there are any restrictions. If you have any questions, give the winery a call.
Central Coast Wine Tasting Coupons – Click & Print
Andrew Murray Vineyards
Address: 2901 Grand Ave. Su. A, Los Olivos
Telephone: (805) 693-9644
Address: 7450 Vineyard Dr., Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 239-2200
Address: 476 First Street, Solvang, CA
Telephone: 805 693-4331
Cass Vineyard and Winery
Address: 7350 Linne Rd., Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 239-1730
Address: 1315 North Bethel Road, 93465 Templeton, CA
Telephone: (805) 326-3463
Address: 131 N. Ocean Avenue, Cayucos, CA
Telephone: (805) 995-3036
Address: 555 Main St., Cambria, CA
Telephone: (805) 927-2670
Address: 9988 Chimney Rock, Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 226-8463
Address: 6121 East Hwy 246, Lompoc, CA
Telephone: 805 737-6222
Address: 2323 Tuley Road, Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 226-8022
Address: 343 North Refugio Road, Santa Ynez, CA
Telephone: 805 693-8864
Address: 2890 Grand Ave
93441 Los Olivos, CA
Telephone: (805) 688-8989
Address: 93441 Los Olivos, CA
Address: 1711 Alamo Pintado Rd., Solvang CA
Telephone: (805) 688-8554
Lion’s Peak Vineyards
Address: 1659 Copenhagen Drive, Solvang, CA
Telephone: 805 693-5466
Lusso Della Terra
Address: 831 13th Street, Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 712-8883
Address: 9496 Santa Rosa Rd., Buellton, CA
Telephone: 805 688-2415
Address: 7110 Vineyard Dr., Paso Robles
Telephone: (805) 238-9593
Address: 2323 Tuley Road, Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 610-7659
Address: 7450 Estrella Rd., Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 467-0086
San Antonio Winery
Address: 2610 Buena Vista Drive, Paso Robles, CA
Sculpterra Winery and Sculpture Garden
Address: 5015 Linne Road, Paso Robles, CA
Telephone: (805) 226-8881
Address: 2175 Arbor Road, Paso Robles, CA
Address: 6905 Foxen Canyon Rd., Los Olivos
Telephone: (805) 688-9339Vineyards
Have you used any of these central coast wine tasting coupons? If you have, please share your experiences with us in the comment section below.
15 Ways to Have Fun on a San Luis Obispo Vacation
1. Check out the Farmer’s Market happening on Thursday evenings from 6-9 PM on Higuera Street in downtown SLO. Enjoy live music, food, entertainment, fresh produce, arts and crafts.
2. Walk to the end of the Pismo Pier to enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Watch the fishermen reel in their catches. Poles and equipment are available for rent if you want to give it a try yourself.
3. Hike to the top of Bishop’s Peak for a panoramic view of Morro Bay, the Pacific Ocean, Cal Poly, and surrounding hills. It’s a short day hike; 4 miles total up and down.
4. Experience vaudeville at The Great American Melodrama and Vaudeville located in Oceano since 1975. Popular with locals and with visitors here for a San Luis Obispo vacation.
5. Rent an ATV to explore the Oceano Dunes in Pismo. It’s a blast! You can also reserve a seat on a Hummer and be driven through the dunes by an experienced driver.
6. Play volleyball on the beach at either Pismo Beach or Avila Beach.
7. Taste the award winning clam chowder at the popular Splash Café. The original café is located in Pismo Beach, but locations have since opened in San Luis Obispo. It’s the place to go for the best Clam Chowder!
8. Soak in an outdoor hot mineral tub at Sycamore Mineral Springs where you can also pamper yourself with a massage or other spa treatment. Outdoor tubs are available by the hour. If you book a room, you’ll have your own private tub on the patio just outside your room.
9. If you are 21 or older, go wine tasting at the many wineries located in and around San Luis Obispo.
10. Enjoy a beach bonfire at Olde Port Beach in Avila.
11. Enjoy a round of golf at one of the scenic and challenging golf courses in the area. If you’re a golfer, there are many courses to choose from on a San Luis Obispo vacation.
12. Go kayaking at Morro Bay. Rent a kayak and enjoy a guided tour of the Bay.
13. Camp under the stars at Pismo State Beach or Morro Bay State Beach. Or, drive your car onto Ocean Dunes and pitch a tent right next to your vehicle.
14. Treat yourself to breakfast at the historic Madonna Inn This unique inn is known for its fabulous breakfast. Take a peek into the men’s bathroom. They have an unusual urinal that is something of a tourists’ attraction!
15. Saddle up and go horse back riding. Wranglers at the Madonna Inn offer guided trail rides seven days a week.
Have fun on your San Luis Obispo Vacation!
El Capitan Canyon
Located 15 miles north of Santa Barbara, El Capitan Canyon offers cedar cabins and safari tents on a daily basis. They all have fire pits and a picnic table outside. Firewood, marshmallows, skewers (as well as other items) are available in the market. All accommodations include a bed or beds with down comforters. There’s a heated outdoor swimming pool and El Capitan Beach is a bicycle ride away.
The 100 cedar cabins all have full bathrooms, linens, towels, kitchenettes, electricity, and telephones. Some cabins include a fireplace and a Jacuzzi bathtub. You can get a cabin with a queen, king, or 2 double beds.
Looking for unique wine country accommodations Santa Barbara? El Capitan Canyon offers luxury camping with all the comforts of home. It’s perfect for couples who want to be close to nature, but prefer to be pampered. This facility offers a camping experience for those who also seek luxury.
We went in January as an after-Christmas getaway. We stayed in a creek side cabin. A friendly attendant led us to our cabin and answered all of our questions. The entrance to the cabin faced the creek. The large windows allowed us to enjoy the view of the oak and sycamore trees from inside.
We slept very comfortably. It was so quiet! The only noises we heard were the sounds of the creek rolling past our cabin and early morning birds singing in the trees.The 22 safari tents are 12 feet by 14 feet and are on raised wooden decks with queen beds. The bathroom and shower facilities for the tents are located nearby.
We first heard about El Capitan Canyon from our niece and her husband who celebrated an anniversary here. They were impressed with these wine country accommodations Santa Barbara and highly recommended El Capitan. A few weeks later a local newspaper featured El Capitan Canyon in an article about luxury camping. We decided we needed to try this unique place for ourselves.There were an abundance of bicycles available and their use is complimentary for guests. If we had more time, we would have ridden bikes down to the beach. You can also arrange for a massage in your cabin or tent.
We thoroughly enjoyed the wine country accommodations Santa Barbara provided at El Capitan Canyon and plan to return again soon.
We really did feel like we were camping. We felt surrounded by nature, hiked the trails, and enjoyed a blazing campfire. If you want to camp without all the hassles of packing endless amounts of supplies, this is the place for you. We just brought our clothes and a flashlight and had a great time.
Next time we go to El Capitan Canyon, we hope to visit during May-October when they offer weekly jazz dinner concerts. Consider this unique place if you are looking for accommodations in Santa Barbara.The wine country is just a short drive away and the friendly staff will supply you with latest wine tasting information and maps.
Fun Things to Do in Santa Barbara
There are so many things to do and see in Santa Barbara. It’s especially known for its breathtaking scenery and world class wineries. Wineries are scattered throughout the county. This area is known for their high quality Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Syrah. However, they produce many other fantastic wines. We have all of the information you need about Santa Barbara wineries. Winery InformationStearns Wharf is the oldest working wharf in California and a center for activity in the city of Santa Barbara. The wharf is the place to go for dining, shopping, biking, walking, skateboarding, watching the fascinating marine life, and enjoying the ocean scenery. More About Stearns Wharf
Play a round of golf at one of the many spectacular courses in Santa Barbara. There are courses for every ability level and several are known for their scenic ocean views. You will find a wide choice of courses both public and private in the area. Golf Course Information
If you are a beer lover, be sure to check out the local brew. Some Santa Barbara breweries just have beer but others offer food, live music, darts, and other entertainment. There are many exciting breweries in the area including Firestone, Santa Barbara Brewing Company, Union Ale, Telegraph Brewing Company, and Hollister Brewing. Santa Barbara Breweries
Wine Country Accommodations Santa Barbara ~ El Capitan Canyon:
Address: 11560 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA 93117
Telephone: (866) 352-2729
Directions: From Hwy. 101 exit at El Capitan State Beach.
If you are traveling north, continue straight on the frontage road which is called Calle Real. Turn right into the entrance.
If you are traveling south, turn left at the stop sign. Drive under the freeway, turning left onto Calle Real. The entrance to these wine country accomodations is on the right.
Looking for a unique adventure? Vision Quest lets you spend the night with wild animals in African tent style bungalows. This Safari Bed & Breakfast is located in Salinas, California. Scroll down to view a short video of this unique experience.
You’ll stay in comfortable canvas bungalows complete with bathroom facilities and a queen or king size bed with comfy down comforters. Choose from one of the uniquely decorated rooms: Giraffe Manor, Zebra Zone, Pachyderm Palace, or Cat House.
Animals visit your bungalow at designated times each evening and morning. In fact, a continental breakfast will be delivered to your room accompanied by an elephant. After feeding the elephant, you get to enjoy your own breakfast.
Sleeping so close to wild animals and getting to actually feed animals from your balcony is not an experience you can do just any where. At Vision Quest you will create special memories that you will never forget.
Each of the rooms looks out over the 5 acre elephant playpen with views of the Salinas Valley. Watch the elephants eat, play peek-a-boo with an ostrich, and enjoy the animals interacting with each other from the balcony of your own private bungalow.
You’ll find many Salinas Wineries just minutes away from the Safari Bed and Breakfast. Located in Monterey County, the wineries and attractions of Monterey and Carmel are just a short drive away.
Vision Quest – Contact Information:
Address: 400 River Rd., Salinas, CA 93908
Telephone: (800) 228-7382
Directions from US 101:
Exit at N. Main Street in Salinas. Merge onto N. Main St. Continue onto Salinas Street. Turn left at John St. Take the first right onto CA 68 W/S. Main St. Exit at Reservation/River Rd. Turn left onto River Road. The entrance is on your right. Drive past the animal boarding facilities and park in the lot to register.
If you have stayed at Vision Quest, we would love to hear about your experiences. Please scroll down and leave us a comment.
Wente Concerts are held at the beautiful terraced outdoor amphitheater set amongst the lush vineyards of Wente Winery in Livermore. Enjoy the live music of well known performers in a gorgeous setting for an unforgettable evening.
A concert at Wente is an intimate experience. Much smaller than typical amphitheaters, you will find that there not a bad seat anywhere to be found. Wherever you sit, the stage is not far away. Concerts are held during the summer months. Expect the latest schedule of performers to be released in the spring.
One of our first dates way back in high school was a Chicago concert. We celebrated our anniversary in style last summer by attending a Chicago concert at Wente. We enjoyed a delicious gourmet dinner in the elegant restaurant followed by third row seats to the concert.
Being close to the performers really enhances the concert experience. We could see the facial expressions on the performers. Their enthusiasm added so much to the fun. We have returned for other concerts since. There is not a bad seat in the house. This really is the best venue for concerts!
Wente Concerts are available with dinner, wine and concert packages or you can purchase tickets to just the concert. Consider treating yourself to dinner as the food really is excellent. Season tickets are available.
Be on the watch for special deals through Wente Winery or through coupons such as Groupon. Bring a jacket or blanket as it does cool off in the evening, even on hot summer days.
The Concerts at Wente Vineyards
Address: 5050 Arroyo Rd., Livermore, CA
Telephone: (925) 456-2424
Directions from Hwy. 580 coming from the east:
1. Take the North Livermore Avenue – Central Livermore exit and turn left at the stoplight onto North Livermore Avenue.2. Continue to the fifth stoplight and turn right onto Portola Avenue.3. Make a left at the first stoplight onto North L Street.4. Continue down North L Street (which changes to South L Street, then changes to Arroyo Road). Continue traveling for approximately 5 miles to the main gate.
Directions from Hwy. 580 coming from the west:
1. Exit at Portola Avenue.2. Turn right at the fourth stoplight onto North L Street.Proceed down North L Street (which changes to South L Street, then changes to Arroyo Road). Continue traveling for approximately 5 miles to the main gate.