The Uptown Theatre Napa is Napa’s downtown destination for live entertainment. This beautifully restored art deco theatre features musical events, comedy shows, and more.
This historical landmark with just 860 seats is an intimate setting. Wherever your seat is located, you’ll be happy. There really isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Napa Earthquake Update
The 6.0 earthquake that struck Napa on August 24, 2014 damaged the ceiling at the Uptown Theatre. The building has been inspected and it has been determined that the building itself is structurally sound.
The theatre was temporarily closed while repairs were done to the ceiling. However, the repairs are complete and the theatre is open for business.
This theatre has quickly become a popular venue for both Napa Valley locals and visitors to the valley. It’s so relaxing to sit in soft, cushy seats while watching your favorite artists perform. Both the sound system and the lighting is excellent.
We love the upscale, nostalgic ambiance. If you’re really into the music, it’s possible to step outside your row and dance in the aisles!
Come early for dinner and a show. There are a variety of restaurants in the area around the theatre, but there is also a cafe in the building. The Courtyard Cafe is open one hour before the show and during intermission as well. Enjoy a meal, wine, beer, or other beverage.
If you haven’t yet attended an event at this theater, don’t wait any longer! Click on the link below to learn about upcoming performances. Parking is free. You can park on the street or at any of the various city parking lots in the area.
Art in the Napa Valley
Art lovers will find art at many of the wineries in the area. There are also a number of incredible collections of art throughout the Napa Valley.
Enjoy revolving art exhibitions as well as permanent collections of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photographs. While visiting Npa, check out the opportunities for viewing great works of art.
Best Places to Find Art in the Napa Valley
Uptown Theatre Napa – Contact Information
The Uptown Theatre
Address: 11350 Third St., Napa, CA 94559
Click on the link above to check out the schedule of upcoming events at this Napa theater. Make reservations soon to visit Napa’s premier live entertainment destination!
Directions from San Francisco:
1. Take I-80 East.
2. Merge onto CA-37 toward Napa (exit 33).
3. Take CA-29 toward Napa (exit 19)
4. Turn right onto Sonoma Blvd./CA-29 North. Continue on CA-29 North.
5. Turn slightly right toward Downtown Napa/Lake Berryessa
6. Stay straight to go onto Napa Valljo Hwy. CA-221
7. CA 221 becomes Soscol Avenue.
8. Turn left onto 3rd St.
9. The Uptown Theatre is on the right between Randolph and Franklin St.
Directions from Sacramento:
1. Take I-80 West toward San Francisco.
2. Merge onto CA-12 toward Napa/Sonoma
3. Turn slightly right on CA 12 West/CA 29
4. Turn slightly right toward Downtown Napa/Lake Berryessa
5. Stay straight to go onto Napa Vallejo Hwy./CA-221
6. CA 221 becomes Soscol Avenue.
7. Turn left onto 3rd St.
8. The Uptown Theatre is on the right between Randolph and Franklin St.