Cheers2Wine is pleased to share this Chicken Alfredo recipe. It is absolutely yummy! This is my daughter’s favorite dish so I’ve made it often. It’s sure to be your favorite as well.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay would be the perfect wine to pair with this Chicken Alfredo recipe. We love the citrus flavors of a nice Chardonnay. This delightful wine is a rich treat that will help bring out the flavors of this alfredo pasta dish. Serve along with your favorite Chardonnay. Suggested wines would include Stuhlmuller Vineyards Estate Alexander Valley Chardonnay with its balance of creamy and tart, Eden Road The Long Road Chardonnay from Australia, or the well balanced Harney Lane Chardonnay from Lodi.
Ingredients for chicken alfredo recipe:
4 boneless chicken breasts (cut into pieces)
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper (to taste)
8 oz Cream cheese — cut in bits
3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese — shredded
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup whipping cream
4 ounces sliced button mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup dry white wine
8 oz Fettuccine; cooked and drained
Instructions for chicken alfredo recipe:
1. Saute chicken in 3 tablespoons olive oil until done. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, margarine, whipping cream, mushrooms, garlic, and wine in a large saucepan. Cook over low-medium heat until smooth and as thick as desired. Stir constantly.
3. Add chicken to the sauce. Pour sauce over the cooked fettuccine. Mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
Have you made this Chicken Alfredo recipe? If you have, please scroll down below and tell us how it turned out.
Do you love strawberries and chocolate? If so, you’ll love this chocolate covered strawberries recipe. This recipe is so easy to make.
The only ingredients are strawberries and your favorite chocolate and strawberries. Simple, delicious, and elegant!
2 pounds strawberries
12 ounces of your favorite chocolate
(semisweet, milk, dark)
6 ounces white chocolate (optional)
1. Strawberries need to be at room temperature. Wash and dry strawberries. It is important that strawberries are totally dry.
2. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
3. Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
4. Hold onto stem of a strawberry. Dip strawberry into the melted chocolate. Swirl to coat all sides of the strawberry. Hold strawberry above melted chocolate. Swirl and shake to remove excess chocolate.
5. Lay strawberry on the waxed paper. Repeat with all of the strawberries.
6. If desired – Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave. Dip a fork into the melted white chocolate. Swirl onto the chocolate strawberries to make a swirly design on both sides of each strawberry.
7. Keep strawberries at room temperature. They should be served within 8 hours. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Leftovers can be eaten the next day, but the chocolate will start to separate from the strawberries after being cooled.