We are pleased to bring you this hamburger pattie recipe. These hamburgers can be fried or grilled. Either way the hamburgers will be extraordinary.
Each pattie is filled with a butter/seasoning mixture. This special touch flavors the meat and results in a moist hamburger pattie. So much better than the dry, boring hamburgers served in so many restaurants! Serve with lettuce, ripe tomatoes, pickles, cheese, avocado or whatever your favorite fixings are. This hamburger pattie recipe makes 6 juicy hamburgers.
Wine Suggestion: Drink the same wine that you use in preparing these hamburger patties. A wonderful selection would be a nice California Zinfandel. The rich bold spicy flavors of these wines taste fabulous with grilled meats such as these hamburgers. Zinfandel suggestions: Seghesio, Klinkerbrick, Renwood
Ingredients for the hamburger pattie recipe:
4 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
3 pounds lean hamburger
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup Shiraz or Syrah wine
Directions for hamburger patties:
1. Blend together the butter, mustard, garlic and parsley. Shape into a long rectangle. Refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
2. Add wine to the hamburger. Separate hamburger into six sections. Shape into balls.
3. Open up each ball and place 1/6th of the butter mixture into the center. Press the ball into a pattie with the butter in the center.
4. Sprinkle both sides of patties with salt and pepper. Cook as desired.
Easy Beef Recipes From Cheers-2-Wine
Dessert Suggestion: What could be better than warm chocolate chip cookies for dessert? This really is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe. Prepare the cookie dough in advance. Thaw out and bake just before serving for an unforgettable treat of cookies – warm and fresh from the oven.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1 cup Crisco
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 large eggs, slightly beaten
2 teaspoons real vanilla
6 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the Crisco, butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mex well for 3 minutes until mixture is nice and creamy.
3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Add half of this mixture into the butter mixture. Blend well. Then add the other half and blend again.
4. Then stir in the chocolate chips. You could add nuts if desired.
6. Refrigerate cookie dough for 60 minutes. This makes it easier to work with. Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookied sheets. You can use a small cookie scoop to make the cookies uniform in size.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to overcook them!
Have you tried this hamburger pattie recipe? If you have, please scroll down and tell us how they turned out.