Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego is a small boutique hotel located right on the beach in the popular beach community of Pacific Beach. Most rooms enjoy fabulous ocean views with balconies overlooking the ocean.
The swimming pool and jacuzzi also overlook the ocean. Enjoy a massage by the pool. Complimentary lemonade, ice tea, and water are available near the pool. Bike or stroll down the boardwalk that runs along Pacific Beach between the hotel and the sand.
Beach access is so easy. Simply walk past the hearted swimming pool and down the stairs to the beautiful sandy beach. Beach toys, umbrellas, and boogie boards are provided by the hotel.
Pacific Beach is a great beach for surfing, swimming, beach volleyball, or just relaxing on the sand. Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego has the ideal location. It’s just a short walk to numerous restaurants, bars, and shops.
San Diego is famous for its spectacular sunsets. You won’t need to leave your hotel room to witness the sunset. Stroll down to the beach in the evening and roast marshmallow in one of the fire pits the city provides on the beach. Or purchase a S’Mores package from the hotel and roast marshmallows by the pool.
Pacific Terrace is the place to go if you want to be pampered. The staff is well trained and eager to ensure that you are having a great time. Every staff member is friendly and helpful. Chocolate are left when they turn down your bed in the evening. Drift off to sleep to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. The beds are comfortable and bathrooms and amenities are luxurious.
Pacific Terrace Hotel San Diego Contact Information
Address: Address: 610 Diamond Street, San Diego, CA 92109
Telephone: (800) 344-3370
Driving Directions Traveling South on Interstate 5
1. Take Exit 23 toward Balboa Avenue/Garnet Avenue.
2. Turn right onto Bluffside Avenue.
3. Turn left onto Pacifica Drive.
4. Turn right onto Garnet Avenue. Drive straight onto Balboa Avenue.
5. Turn right onto Mission Blvd.
6. Turn left on Diamond Street. The hotel is on the right. There’s an underground garage or you can park on the street. (Note: There is a parking fee to use the garage, but it’s worth it!)
Driving Directions Traveling North on Interstate 5
1. Take Exit 23A toward Grand Avenue/Garnet Avenue.
2. Turn right onto Mission Bay Drive.
3. Turn left onto Grand Avenue.
4. Turn right onto Mission Blvd.
5. Turn left on Diamond Street. The hotel is on the right. There is an underground garage or you can park on the street. (Note: There is a parking fee to use the garage, but it’s worth it!)
Have you stayed at Pacific Terrace Hotel? If so, please leave a comment below about your stay. We would love to hear about your experience.
Things to Do in San Diego
There are so many fun things to do throughout San Diego. It’s mild year-round climate makes it the place to go to enjoy the outdoors. Hiking, biking, and water sports are some of the many choices. San Diego has major attractions that you might want to enjoy. If you are into adventure, there are lots of activities to choose from as well. Consider hang-gliding off the cliffs in La Jolla or take a ride in an historic biplane. Click Here to Learn About Top Things to Do in San DiegoFollow