Wente Concerts are held at the beautiful terraced outdoor amphitheater set amongst the lush vineyards of Wente Winery in Livermore. Enjoy the live music of well known performers in a gorgeous setting for an unforgettable evening. This is our favorite concert venue for many reasons!
About the Venue
A concert at Wente is an intimate experience. Much smaller than typical amphitheaters, you will find that there not a bad seat anywhere to be found. Wherever you sit, the stage is not far away. Concerts are held during the summer months.
Being close to the performers really enhances the concert experience. We could see the facial expressions on the performers. Their enthusiasm added so much to the fun. We have returned for other concerts since. There is not a bad seat in the house. This really is the best venue for concerts!
Wente Concerts are available with dinner, wine and concert packages or you can purchase tickets to just the concert. Consider treating yourself to dinner as the food really is excellent. Season tickets are available.
Wente Concerts 2019 Schedule
Expect the latest schedule of performers to be released in the spring.
The Concerts at Wente Vineyards
Address: 5050 Arroyo Rd., Livermore, CA
Telephone: (925) 456-2424
Call to make reservation or book online.
Directions to Wente Vineyards Conerts
Directions from Hwy. 580 coming from the east:
1. Take the North Livermore Avenue – Central Livermore exit and turn left at the stoplight onto North Livermore Avenue.
2. Continue to the fifth stoplight and turn right onto Portola Avenue.
3. Make a left at the first stoplight onto North L Street.
4. Continue down North L Street (which changes to South L Street, then changes to Arroyo Road). Continue traveling for approximately 5 miles to the main gate.
Directions from Hwy. 580 coming from the west:
1. Exit at Portola Avenue.
2. Turn right at the fourth stoplight onto North L Street.
3. Proceed down North L Street (which changes to South L Street, then changes to Arroyo Road). Continue traveling for approximately 5 miles to the main gate.
If you have attended a concert at Wente, please let us know how it went. We could love to hear about your Wente Concerts experiences. Please scroll down to leave a comment.