Sign up to receive our free wine newsletter, Cheers-2-Wine News. This informative newsletter will be emailed to you once a month.
And we promise not to bother you with additional unwanted emails like many companies do. You will receive just a single email from us each month.
- Print the latest wine tasting coupons directly from the newsletter.
- Learn about upcoming events throughout California.
- Discover new ideas for travel in the California Wine Country. It might be a hot new restaurant, unique winery, special deal, great place to stay, or information on other fun things to do.
- Get tested recipes for cooking with wine. Recipes range from appetizers, soups, main dishes, and desserts. (You might notice that we are especially fond of chocolate desserts!)
- Cheers2Wine News is free. That’s right; it costs you absolutely nothing.
Keep up on what’s happening throughout the California Wine Country with Cheers-2-Wine News. We cover all of California’s many regions.
This includes the Central Coast, the Sierra Foothills, Southern California, the great Central Valley, Northern Coast, Napa Valley, and Sonoma County. We also cover Oregon wineries as well.
Order your free newsletter today!
Please note in the message box that you want to subscribe to Cheers-2-Wine News. We look forward to you joining us in our future wine country endeavors.
Steve and Kathy
Start Saving Money Today on Wine Tasting Fees
You don’t need to pay full price on wine tasting fees. Save the money you usually spend on fees to purchase wine to take home and enjoy later. There are several ways to save money. You can print free wine tasting coupons at home, right now, before you head out on your wine tasting trip. The link above will take you to the list of coupons that are ready to be printed.
You can also purchase a Wine Pass that lets you taste wine at over 250 wineries throughout California at a discount. The link above also has the info on this convenient card.